Lavender raspberries cake with white chocolate
- 180 g unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 180 g Demerara brown sugar
- 1/2 lgt lavender flowers + extra for decoration
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 180 g flour
- 400 g white chocolate
- 300 g fresh raspberries (200 g for the cake and 100 g for decoration of cake)
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare a circular spring form (16 cm diameter), brush the sides and bottom of the walls with a little butter and flour.
- Mix well the butter, sugar and lavender, until you obtain a cream. Add the vanilla and the eggs, one by one, making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl.
Add flour and mix carefully with a silicon spatula. Add 200 grams of white chocolate, cut in little bites, then add the raspberries. Mix carefully. Bake the cake for 50 minutes, let it rest for 10 minutes, then let it cool on a wire rack. Melt the white chocolate over bain marie, pour it over the cooled cake, decorate it with fresh raspberries and lavender flowers.